I am beyond excited to be hosting this month’s Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger event! If you are new to AaGFB, this event was created back in 2008 by Sea over at the Book of Yum in the interest of helping the gluten-free community get to their members better and to encourage bloggers to try each other’s mouth-watering recipes.
Sea is in Japan this summer, working on her dissertation so I was honored when she accepted my request to host AaGFB this month!
Ready to participate?
Here’s how (if you aren’t a blogger but want to join in, you can! Read the info at the bottom of the post).
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or more!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And please don’t print their recipe on your post-just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at: andloveittoo (at) gmail (dot) com with a photo of your recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 PIXELS WIDE. (Pretty please)
5) Post YOUR POST’S URL in a comment to this post, and if possible try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE July 28th (loose deadline; late sign-ups are OK)
Post your review and e-mail me by August 3 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
Now, this is a cool option if you don’t have a blog. You can still sign up to adopt a blogger, then snap a photo of the dish you’ve made and email me your name, the recipe’s URL and title, and the photo.
I will start the adoptions by adopting Shirley from Gluten-Free Easily. Now it’s your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1)Shirley from Gluten-Free Easily (adopted by Sunny from And Love it, Too!)
5) Sunny from And Love it, Too! (adopted by Heather, The Gluten-Free Cat. Thanks, Heather!)
9) Tracy from Allergy Phoods (adopted by Gail)
If you would like inspiration for your post, please visit a couple of my previous Adopt A Gluten-Free Blogger posts but remember, you only have to make one dish.