Maybe you’re avoiding potatoes.
Maybe you’re a peach fanatic.
Or maybe you’re just looking for something a little different to go with dinner tonight.
Whatever it is, you’ll love these pan roasted peaches!
Perfectly paired with your favorite roast, steak or chicken dinner, these sweet with just a little savory peaches are an easy light and quick to prepare alternative for most any heavier carbohydrate side.
- 4-8 fresh, ripe peaches (1 peach per person)
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- garlic granules, ground cinnamon, salt and pepper (to taste, omit pepper for AIP)
- Preheat oven to 350f
- Slice each peach in half, removing the seed and setting the peach aside. Once each peach has been prepared, sprinkle each half with garlic, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- In large oven-safe stainless steel fry pan, over medium heat, melt the coconut oil then place each peach, cut side down, onto pan.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until peaches begin to turn golden. Quickly remove pan from stove and cook for another 5-10 minutes in preheated oven until warmed through.
- Carefully remove from pan and serve warm.